My very well established client based in Central London is currently seeking an Executive Assistant/PA to start ASAP! You will get the chance to work with a great team along with a wonderful view across London in a beautiful modern office. Candidates must have at least 3 years+ PA/EA experience working for a Corporate company and have experience of dealing with Corporate Clients and Senior Executives. In return you will receive fantastic benefits!
Diary Management for the Chairman and Executive team – scheduling meetings, conference calls and visits
• Coordinating briefing from the team for meetings and visits
• Filing (hard and electronic copies) – keeping records and files up to date, referenced and accessible
• Responding to correspondence for the Chairman and Executive team (editing, sending, managing flow)
• In conjunction with the Office Manager arranging transport and accommodation for overseas visits and domestic travel
• Assistance with answering office phones and other office duties as required
Must have 3 years+ experience of working in a Corporate sector i.e Financial Services
Must have experience in diary management and international travel
Excellent attention to detail
Uses their own initiative
Must have an interest in international affairs/politics
Benefits: Pension, Discretionary yearly bonus, Private Health Care & Dental, Free eye tests and 25 days holiday.