|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 27000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3050875|
• Act as an ambassador for the School and the Principal in all matters
• Take minutes of meetings and ensure their efficient distribution to relevant staff
• Maintain office systems for the management of staff files and pupil files.
• Organise and maintain the Principal’s diary, routine and programme.
• Deal with incoming email and post, and correspond on behalf of the Principal as necessary.
• Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Arrange travel and accommodation requirements for the Principal.
• Arrange and compile all advertisements for teaching staff.
• Organise all teaching staff employment applications.
• Collect all safeguarding documentation for newly employed teaching staff (in conjunction with Assistant Bursar).
• Carry out background research and present findings as required by the Principal, or on occasion by other senior members of staff.
• Liaising, with tact and diplomacy, with other school staff, pupils and others outside the school, particularly parents, clients, suppliers and the local community
• Collect, edit, review and publish the Principal’s weekly newsletter.
• Assist the front office during school holiday periods.
-2-3 years Administrative/PA experience within the Education sector is desirable
-Experience in using School base programme
-Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
-Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
-The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEWES, EAST SUSSEXRead more
10.15 - 10.15 GBP Per Hour
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
22000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
HAYWARDS HEATH, WEST SUSSEXRead more
12.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
WOKING, SURREYRead more
11.28 - 11.28 GBP Per Hour
YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more