|Location: COLCHESTER, ESSEX||Salary: 22500 - 22500 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3136095|
Are you looking for a new and exciting role within a credible and highly successful charity?
If yes to both, Read on!
I am recruiting for a Digital Marketing Officer to work on a part- time permanent basis for a leading charity who are based in Colchester.
Your Role will be:
• To work with the Individual Giving Manager to plan direct marketing campaigns so they achieve target in line with the Fundraising budgets.
• To manage all of the direct marketing campaigns, including planning, execution and evaluation.
• To be responsible for the segmentation of data for direct marketing purposes, preparing all the data exports from Raisers Edge
Your duties will be:
• To manage the execution of direct mailings to ensure they reach or exceed fundraising targets, including liaising with mailing houses, the marketing team and other key colleagues and supporters involved with the campaign.
• To write project plans to effectively manage the mailings.
• To take responsibility for the direct mailing calendar ensuring that all mailings are carried out in a timely manner and delivered to deadline.
• To make recommendations for new direct marketing initiatives based on analysis of supporter data and current trends in direct marketing.
• To work closely with the Marketing team to manage the creative development of each appeal or campaign.
• To work with the Marketing team to write engaging copy to influence donors to support the organisation and donate.
• To manage external agencies and suppliers effectively to ensure that all the mailings are cost effective and on time.
• To use tracking codes and testing to ensure that the mailings are as cost effective and successful as possible.
• To work with the Individual giving Manager to implement the development of appropriate segmentation and improved targeting of communications to prospects and supporters through post campaign data analysis.
• To effectively use Raisers Edge as required – including data insights, campaign reports, updating records.
• To monitor and analyse outcomes from the mailings, using these findings to influence future mailings and report regularly on progress and key learnings to the Individual Giving Manager as required.
• To attend occasional events and activities outside normal working hours and weekends and Bank Holidays when required.
• To provide regular information / reports to the Individual Giving Manager and Head of Fundraising and Marketing as required.
• To carry out any other duties as directed by the Individual Giving Manager or the Head of Fundraising and Marketing.
I am looking for someone with:
• Proven experience of fundraising / marketing, particularly in the area of Direct Marketing.
• Experience in delivering direct mail campaigns on budget that meet target.
• Experience of the principles of data mining for direct marketing purposes.
• Experience of working with databases.
• Experience of analysing direct marketing results.
• Experience of working in a charity environment.
• Knowledge of fundraising and relevant codes of practice, including data
• protection/GDPR and the direct marketing code of practice.
• Strong organisational and planning skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
• Current driving licence and access to a vehicle to use for work purposes.
• Flexible approach to hours of work.
• Team player.
• Commitment to quality and best practice.
• Positive, self-motivated and committed to achieving
Key factors of this role:
• £22,500 Per annum (Pro rata)
• 22.5 hours per week. ( Flexible )
• 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Free parking
• 7% employer pension contribution
• Employee assistance programme
If you are interested or know someone who is please contact Emma White Immediately on 01206840100 or Email: Emma.email@example.com
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
HINCKLEY, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BURNLEY, LANCASHIRERead more
25,000.00-35,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
BATH SPA, SOMERSET, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum