Reed Finance are supporting a highly successful and expanding practice based in North Oxford to recruit a permanent qualified management accountant who is ideally used to working in outsouring and accounts preparation.
This firm is expanding rapidly and winning client assignments of very high quality and high value. As well as being able to offer development in the role and for your career they have a clear focus on putting people first and a first class service.
To be the primary day-to-day contact regarding all data processing activities and treasury matters, taking responsibility for all duties up to and including the production of (often complex) management information;
• Producing management accounts on a monthly or quarterly basis for range of allocated clients
· Data processing activities to include bank transactions, sales and purchase ledger items, expense claims and all other general ledger postings, journals etc;
• Analytically review results and analyse key performance indicators;
• Ensure that allocated teams are keeping all accounting systems up to date and accurate within the agree time frames;
• Review VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns, having an understanding of what is allowable under the VAT rules and the basis principles of partial exemption and how this operates;
• Prepare basic statutory financial statements, having an awareness of the disclosure requirements of the Companies Act;
• Prepare an audit file which could be provided to the client’s auditors, with supporting schedules for all balance sheet items;
• Knowledge of UKGAAP and desirably IFRS;
• Ad hoc work including budgeting and assistance with cash flow forecasting
· Managing and developing junior team members
This is a role that can offer some immediate challenge but will offer longer term development opportunity if applicable.
Salary up to £50k plus benefits
If this role may be of interest then please apply now!