I am looking for staff to join our team of community support workers they are dedicated, passionate, and energetic about the servcie they provide. They understand the challenges but also the rewards of supporting children and adults who have various diagnosis that includes learning disabilities, physical disables, autism, epilepsy, and complex health care needs.
Our staff team feel very proud that their support has enabled a vulnerable person to take that next step, no matter how big or small towards them achieving their goals and aspirations which then leads to a better quality of life.
If you have a passion to make a difference this may be the job for you.
This would be an ideal opportunity for anyone who is looking for part time work at weekends evenings and school holidays. Our shifts are normally around 4 hours longs some may be slightly longer.
You would need the following attributes, training, and experience: -
- 6-month experience of working with children and Adults who have learning disabilities, autism, and physical disabilities you would need be able to provide 2 care related references.
- Lots of energy and patients.
- For some of the support you may need training or experience of working with behaviour that may challenge.
- Providing personal care will be essential.
- Experience of working with children and young people who have communication issues.
- You will need to be able to provide a minimum of 2 care related references within the last 5 years.
- This role is subject to a current DBS we can arrange this for you
If this like sounds like something that you would be interested in please get in touch, I am happy to have an informal chat in the first instance.
Working for Reed
We have a robust Covid risk assessment in place and provide any PPE that may be required.
Additional Benefits of working for Reed
• FREE Training
• Holiday entitlement
• Refer a friend scheme
• Competitive health scheme
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or alternatively, you can send a copy of your most recent CV to Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org