An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Organisational Development Specialist to join West Yorkshire Police on a long term temporary contract. This role is available immediately and will run through to March 2021 initially.
What is the role?
West Yorkshire Police are now looking to appoint a specialist in Organisational Development to manage the change process in embedding new OD products and processes across the Force.
This role will support the Force’s strategic and operational plans, provide specialist support to the People Directorate Strategic Framework project and, in particular, the development of the ‘People Products’ programme as part of a functional ‘Virtual Team’.
How will you do this?
- Research, design and deliver OD and change management processes and interventions that include ‘People Product’ initiatives.
- Support specific performance improvement initiatives through implementation of a new PDR solution and skills analysis methodology. Maximising utilisation of the diverse skill sets within the Force.
- Ensure work streams are integrated with a wide range of departments to provide integrated and holistic OD and people improvement products.
What experience do you need?
- Ideally hold an OD qualification or extensive professional knowledge gained through working as a specialist or as a HR generalist with an OD focus.
- Demonstrable knowledge of OD, particularly around change management and developing organisational culture, management development and talent management.
- Experience of policy design and development and a track record of delivering successful projects supporting major organisational change.
Get me signed up!
To register your interest please and for a full job description please contact email@example.com or apply below!