Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require Organisational Development Specialist due to expansion to cover a workload within the West Yorkshire Police.
This is an interim position initially for 6 months with the potential to be extended.
Purpose of the role:
To contribute to the design and delivery of people and organisational development products and, thereafter, the management of the change process to embed new OD products and processes across the Force. In support of the Force’s strategic and operational plans, provide specialist support to the People Directorate Strategic Framework project and, in particular, the development of the “People Products” programme as a member of the cross-directorate and functional “Virtual Team”.
Required to be successful in this role
- An OD qualification, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through experience working within OD or as an HR generalist with an OD focus.
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas: - Organisation development particularly around change management and developing organisational culture - Learning & Development, particularly management development and talent management
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships at all levels in order to achieve results.
- Experience of policy design and development
- Demonstrable commitment to proactive continuous professional development in role related skills and knowledge
- Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organisational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent
This role offers a competitive salary of £17.00 PAYE and £21.12 Umbrella and you’ll be working via REED who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.
Please apply now by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’ or email Reed.Secure@reedglobal.com and join us in loving Mondays
All roles are subject to strict police vetting and right to work checks
18% of the business is owned by the Reed Foundation, which supports good causes around the world. Set up by Sir Alec Reed in 1985, it’s the driving force behind all of REED’s philanthropic activities.
The Foundation provides funding for a number of charities, channelled via the Big Give, the online donation platform that allows donors to discover and donate to projects of interest.