My client is a global pharmaceutical company that has been a leader for almost 30 years. They are an expert in life science research and manufacture high-quality products for the advance of scientific discovery.
They are now recruiting for a Customer Service Order Processor to work closely with both the Customer Services Manager and the department as a whole.
Your responsibilities will be
- Picking and packaging customer orders received by the Customer Services department
- Ensuring packaging materials are replenished
- Ensuring there is an abundance of stock for all necessary packaging materials
- Working in partnership with the Stock Manager to resolve any stock enquiries, assist with periodic stock checks & with putting away recently delivered stock.
- Developing knowledge of creating delivery address labels with the potential for processing orders during any absences in the customer services team
- Contributing in all other areas that support the day to day operation of the business, as instructed by Management.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Strong attention to detail
Ability to prioritise and work to short-term deadlines
Ability to adapt to changing workloads
Excellent organisational skills
Previous customer service/sales order processing/administration experience •
A strong work ethic and teamwork
Good IT skills in Microsoft applications
Ability to use initiative
Sense of urgency