|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 300.00 - 378.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3108473|
An Oracle Advisor is required at a large Public Sector client in Birmingham for an 8 month+ contract.
Management of the client’s Oracle Applications release 11i. This new role supports with the continuity of the business as usual service whilst the company upgrades to Oracle Fusion. Take the lead in resolution of system issues and queries. This includes working with the outsourced hosting supplier who provides the DBA function and support. Provide a more technically skilled level of support to a System Admin Team who field a wide range of functional queries. Manage a well-established month end process in both production and development environments.
• Take responsibility for production system issues.
• Manage the month end system process.
• Manage any errors and reprocessing on the ‘Confirm’ interface (a HE asset management system).
• Responsibility for the maintenance of the core Oracle Applications. This includes some regular housekeeping such as checking for errors on open interface tables.
• Manage the system change process.
• Liaise with the business on system changes, such as changes to the chart of accounts.
• Prepare for Oracle Fusion; such as assist in developing system administrative related processes and user roles.
• Ability to integrate into a team working environment.
• Experience of Oracle Applications management.
• Experienced in Oracle configuration and development.
• Experienced in investigating and resolving Oracle Application issues.
• Familiarity with sql an advantage.
• Business liaison skills.
This role is inside IR35 and closes COB 05/10/17
9 - 9 GBP Per Hour
TADLEY, HAMPSHIRERead more
94.00 - 94.00 GBP Per Day, inc benefits
SWANSEA VALE, WEST GLAMORGANRead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTH EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more
19000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
WIMBLEDON, LONDONRead more