Reed HR are partnered with a Not-for-Profit organisation in Central London, in order to recruit for an Operations Manager on a Permanent basis. This is a full-time role, starting as soon as possible.
A thriving not-for-profit organisation.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Overseeing all aspects of the operations department
- Oversee the following departments: Operations/Admin, Human Resources, Procurement and IT contracting.
- Lead the staff policy review committee, ensuring effective communication on policy
- Oversee the recruitment process
- Manage the procurement of all goods and services
- Line managing
To be successful in this role, you will have proven Operations Manager experience, ideally within the not for Profit Sector.
You will need to have/be:
- Degree educated, ideally in Human Resources Management, Business Management or relevant professional qualification (e.g. a CIPD)
- 8 – 10 years’ experience, with some experience at a supervisory level
- Experience in managing operational support throughout different functions (HR, IT, Procurement, Office Management)
- Experience managing HR Processes
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders
- A positive and proactive approach
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.