- Are you looking for the opportunity to work closely with a CEO in shaping an organisation?
- Are you a confident English and Spanish speaker?
- Do you have experience working with a certification body?
If so this could be the next role for you.
I am working with an International Certification Programme/Standard Holder based in London that currently have a small and growing team. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Operations Manager plays a critical role within the organisation, with responsibility for the development and delivery of operational effectiveness of the Programme, including the implementation and monitoring of programme and company related policies and procedures.
Key aspects of the role:
- Developing an Operations Management System aimed at maximising operational effectiveness in the company.
- Maintaining the Programme (Standards and Improver Programme) by reviewing applications and tracking approvals, client sites and supply chain companies as they go through the certification/acceptance process, communicating and liaising closely with Certification Bodies that independently audit the standards and relevant members of staff.
- Responsible for the administrative activities relating to the day-to-day operating of the business (database, records, and queries management)
- Monitoring programme effectiveness, including conducting internal reviews and tests to explore further improvements to the programme.
- Working with the Standards and Programme team when developing new criteria or revisions to existing standards to ensure that training to auditors on the standards is delivered effectively and in conformity with ISEAL and other international norms.
- Working with the Communications teams to actively and proactively communicate the news and achievements.
- Improving the system for updating, maintaining, and monitoring of the website.
- Significant experience in Management (MBA level or by experience)
- Knowledge of certification programmes and direct experience working with a business related to certification schemes, along with direct auditing experience would be an advantage.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of quality management systems
- Excellent command of the Spanish and English Language with powerful written, verbal and face-to-face communication skills.
- Knowledge of certification programs