Reed Talent Solutions are looking for an Operational Manager on a permanent basis to join a leading Primary Care based in Peterborough. The role is part time 22.5 hours/week and is based onsite.
If you have the relevant skillset and have similar experience in a Healthcare setting, please email your CV to email@example.com.
The Operations Manager will oversee the design, implementation, and delivery for a portfolio of services. As the organisation progresses with its ambitious Business Plan, these services will include Primary Care at Scale and Community Based Healthcare Services.
The new Operations Manager will work closely with the other Operations Manager, Clinical Service Lead and Business & Partnership Manager to identify and develop new service models.
Working with the IT Team, the Operations Manager will ensure that WCF services maximise the use of digital options for service delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Line Management of Services Leads within the Operations Team
- Oversight of all operational services through coaching and supporting the Services Leads
- Financial management of the Operational Budget(s)
- To be the Contract Manager for all WCF commissioned services
- Achieving contractual KPIs and for reporting monthly to the Commissioner
- To ensure compliance with CQC regulations and to support the Clinical Services Lead to work towards an OUTSTANDING inspection rating
- Maintaining all operational policies and procedures
- Ensure adherence to HR policies and procedures (supported by the HR Officer)
- The health, safety and welfare of all operational colleagues
- Workforce Development (operational workforce)
- Ensuring that facilities for service delivery are suitable and appropriate
- Engagement of West Cambridgeshire practices and PCNs in new and existing service provision
- Complaint Management and resolution
- Reporting of Significant Events