One of the largest housing association based in London are looking to recruit an Operations Manager on a three months contract with possibility of further extension if all goes well. It is a full-time role Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. The role will be work from home until further notice.
Purpose of the role:
To lead and oversee the Fire Safety Assessment (FRA) programmes (types 1 to 4), ensuring delivery of the FRA programmes are on time, and of a suitable quality. Monitoring FRA performance and intervene when sub-optimal, liaising with FRA contractors providing effective contract management, procure services for delivering FRAs, oversee the quality assurance, manage stakeholders effectively and work with other teams to ensure access is facilitated for FRAs.
- Working with the Group Executives, defines short and long-term objectives, identifying how their service area(s) can support and align to the aims to achieve the Groups objectives
- Translates business objectives, strategies and programmes into effective service delivery and implementation to achieve the Groups aims
- Lead and manage high performing teams to ensure delivery against KPIs, service standards and change management
- Accountable for the operating and financial results against delegated plans and budgets to ensure cost efficiency for the Group
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective application of policy and maximisation of value in and to their service areas
- Experience of planning, managing and organising resources within short / medium timescales within the overall policy framework
- Excellent stakeholder and communication, negotiating and influencing skills with all levels of an organisation
- Proven track record of managing change at a high level
- Substantial experience in Project Management/managing teams
- Substantial experience of financial and budget management skills
- Contract management experience
Applicants don’t necessarily need to come from fire safety background but compliance experience would be great and contract management is a must. If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.