We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established Housing provider in Maidenhead for an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager will be required to manage the day to day running of the Repairs Team and will deliver a wide range of services to properties and communal areas.
This will include overseeing works delivered by sub-contractors.
Other main duties include
• Responsible for ensuring that all work carried out by in-house trade operatives and subcontractors is compliant with all legislation.
• Responsible for the works planning team ensuring optimal efficiency is achieved.
• Ensuring both direct and in-direct reports adhere to all Housing Solutions policies.
• Responsible for ensuring all works and inspection are in accordance with the organisations health and safety policies.
• mTo obtain all necessary permissions, licences, approvals, and accreditations related to works undertaken as required.
• Monitor service delivery and progress towards targets to ensure all works carried out are to a high standard, delivered within set timeframes and in budget.
• Be responsible for the safe delivery of all activities within the repairs service.
• Work proactively with other stakeholders to ensure the service represents excellent value for money
• Deliver the required service within the constraints of the annual budget.
IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
Experienced within Social Housing, including Building Maintenance
Experience in Responsive Repairs
Minor Works project experience
Experience of Managing remote and co-located Staff
Contract Management Experience
Good knowledge of building compliance regulations and legislation
Annual Salary £60k + Car Allowance
If you would like to apply, please respond with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com and include a covering letter stating your relevant experience.