REED are currently partnering with a company within the Healthcare Market who distribute globally. They are currently looking to employ an Operations Manager to join the expanding team through a period of growth. The company pride themselves on offering staff opportunities to progress within the business and always promote from within the organisation.
- Managing stock control and inventory checks.
- Planning & Managing production
- Managing warehouse & production staff.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Documenting procedures for third-party monitoring.
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting the management.
- Ensuring staff working on processes are happy and operating efficiently.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Previous experience of similar role is essential
- Ideally have HR experience or exposure within recent roles
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Experience of planning and managing production teams
- Component understanding of health and safety regulations
Working hours are 7.30am -4pm Mon – Thurs, 7.30am-2pm Friday
In return the client offers a generous salary package, onsite parking, income protection and private medical after 12 months employment.