A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join a growing and established company within the third sector in Central London. This client puts inspiring young people at the heart of what they do, working hand in hand with businesses and education. This role is to start immediately.
Initially working remotely, but with the opportunity to work in an open plan and collaborative office near Farringdon Station.
This role is pivotal in ensuring a smooth running of the company. The post holder will work across the business to develop an excellent understanding of business operations and delivery plans and will work alongside the Internal Operations Senior Manager to ensure effective governance, performance reporting, business planning and project management. The post holder will also be responsible for office management and will people manage a small team of project support staff.
- Governance- supporting and running risk management process across the business.
- Performance reporting- collecting and collating data to present to stake holders.
- Business planning- assisting in managing Grant Funding, working with Senior Leadership team to documents KPI's.
- Project Management- continued support to PMO.
- Office Management- full running of the office.
If this role sounds like you, then please apply now and attach your most recent CV. The closing date for applications is COB Thursday 7th January.