Are you an experienced Operations Manager ideally with experience based at an International Not For Profit Organisation?
I am currently working with a fantastic NFP Organisation that has international operations and its headquarters based near London Bridge. They are seeking an Operations Manager reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations to supervise their Operations, HR and IT outsourcing.
Key Areas of Scope
- Managing the development and implementation of effective policies, procedures and ways of working to ensure strategic deployment of the organisations physical and human resources
- Ensure that staff and key stakeholders are provided with administrative, logistical, ICT, events and office management that will enhance the deliver or the organisations strategies and goals
- Ensure talent management practices so that the organisation will be well resourced with the appropriate number of competent and well motivated staff
- Support the DFO in their role as Company Secretary, supporting the effective governance of the organisation
- Oversee the administration of procurement processes, ensuring compliance with good practice and donor requirements whilst providing the team with timely provision of goods and services
- Degree educated in HR Management, Business Management or relevant professional qualification (such as CIPD)
- Experience in managing operational support across more than one of the following (HR, ICT, Procurement, Office Management)
- 8-10 years’ experience at supervisory level, ideally in an International Not For Profit Organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and high quality report preparation skills
- Demonstrated experience of managing HR processes – a qualification is preferred
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in another language is an advantage