REED Business Support are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager within the Teesside area to start ASAP for the right candidate, on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
- Setting goals, objectives and allocating tasks to the staff on a daily basis
- Ensure customers’ expectations are met or exceeded by service levels provided
- Liaise with other Managers to resolve issues and improve operational efficiencies
- To be involved in any staffing issues or disciplinary procedures
- Maintain a flexible approach to all working practices
- Promote positive and effective staff input
- To be proactive in problem solving and providing initiatives to the operation
- Overseeing operational administration
- Being able to follow defined business processes
- Produce KPI reporting / utilising system based data
- Good communication skills (will deal with both internal management & also the client's)
- Good IT skills
- Good experience of dealing with staff alongside HR function
If you are interested in hearing more, please do not hesitate and apply now!!