Are you a Management Accountant looking for a step up in your career?
Would you welcome the opportunity to work in a busy work environment in a successful company?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are delighted to be partnering with a renowned commercial outfit in West Oxfordshire for the recruitment of an Operations Finance Analyst to join their Operations Finance team full of skilled professionals. Offering a solid benefits package alongside a competitive salary range, 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) study support and progression. This post is perfect for an experienced individual with a Management Accountant background and from a manufacturing industry.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and comply with month end close timetable.
- Prepare monthly standard journals in accordance with monthly checklists.
- Update manufacturing efficiency reports and gain a basic understanding of those reports.
- Review monthly reconciliations of inventory.
- Produce manufacturing reports for local management.
- Support in identifying variances and results to local management.
- Gain a general understanding of corporate and local finance policies.
- Business Partner local management with information and support.
- Participate in local budgeting and forecasting processes in co-operation with site finance managers.
- Support local Finance Managers as required.
- Provide information for production of statistical and legal data to meet national government requirements.
- Support Physical Inventory counts at EMEAI sites.
Finance / ERP System – Oracle
- Maintain financial and cost coding in Oracle
- Prepare and upload standard journals
- Maintain standard material and conversion costs on Oracle 11i system.
- Regular Sub Ledger Updates and correct issues arising.
- Update SAC costs on a monthly basis.
- Maintain inventory provisions in accordance with corporate policy.
- Understand process flows within Oracle.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in a Management Accounts role, ideally with experience in Operations Accounts and from the manufacturing industry. You will be proficient in Excel and ideally Oracle or SAP and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be able to work in a busy environment and have good time management skills.
If you think this sounds like the right role for you, do not hesitate to apply now