Fantastic opportunity to join fast growing Company
Our client is looking to hire enthusiastic, diligent candidates to add to their operations team. Salaries are competitive for the financial services sector, with a compensation package including generous annual bonus structure, gym membership, death in service insurance and pension.
About the company
Specialises in international payments and deliverable foreign exchange, they have enjoyed exceptional growth and are recognised as a leading competitor in the mass payments industry. They are committed to exceptional client service and their staff leverage a robust technology platform to deliver world class services and pricing. Their clients are located all over the world and range from individuals to well-known multinationals.
About the role
They are looking to make important hires into their operations team to help service their growing client base.
Primary responsibilities would include:
• Monitoring client balances and credit conditions
• Managing all daily incoming and outgoing payments
• Reconciling bank entries against our internal system
• Client account opening and due diligence
• Dealing with client payment enquiries, liaising with banking partners as appropriate
• Generating reports for our clients and introducers
• Transaction monitoring and Enhanced Due Diligence
• Covering of foreign exchange positions
• Risk Management and hedging of positions
They are looking for a motivated self-starter who can work well in a growing team and is able to manage their own workload. They must be highly numerate, hard working with exceptional attention to detail and must be outgoing with strong communication skills. They want to find people who are excited about joining their team that is rapidly expanding, with the realisation of the future opportunities this brings.
If you have the skills required and are interested in being put forward for this role please apply asap to avoid disappointment.