This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing property and construction consultancy. Working with the Head of Operations you will be adept at formulating and implementing new processes that will enable future growth. This is a wide ranging role that would suit someone with prior experience of ISO standards and a good knowledge of IT.
- Assist the Head of Operations with any administrational tasks.
- Manage purchasing of equipment and supplies.
- Manage and audit our organisation in line with ISO9001, ISO14001 and Health and Safety responsibilities.
- Help our staff to provide excellent service through the development of high-quality document templates and project management.
- Help design, implement, and improve our management systems and quality procedures.
- Maintain our company policies and ensure effective communication of these to staff.
- Assist our HR lead on the induction of staff.
- Maintain our facilities, ensuring contracted works and services are all well negotiated.
- Help develop and deliver training plans for staff.
- Maintain our compliance and accreditation with regulatory bodies such as the RICS and CIHT.
- Push forward any improvements to the operational side of the company with the Head of Operations and HR Lead.
Communications Experience and Attributes:
- Experience or training in business management, ISO standards and facilities management.
- A genuine passion for construction and our business sector.
- Exceptional writing skills and high attention to detail.
- Very strong IT capability, with the drive and ability to self-learn new systems and software.
- Strong time management and diary management to meet renewal and audit dates.
- A strong personality comfortable discussing and working with senior executives and managers.