Operations Coordinator – Ellesmere port - Permanent
£20,000 - £22,000 plus performance related bonus
I am currently recruiting exclusively for a client on the Wirral who is looking to add to their team during what is a busy period for them. This is a great opportunity for someone with logistics / stock movement and management experience to secure your next position.
The role will be varied in its duties and will keep you on your toes, working with a well established business means that there are solid systems and ways of working in place for you to build on. The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming calls for clients and suppliers
- Monitor and manage tracking of all orders as well as updating Log
- Retrieve purchase orders and deal with appropriately
- Perform monthly stock takes and order consumables as required
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Monitor all imports and exports for the division
To be successful in the role you will be able to:
- Prioritise a variety of tasks and manage your own workload
- Have a strong understanding of Excel and have used it recently
- Be confident in dealing with suppliers and customers both over the phone and email
- Have a willingness to learn about new and growing product ranges
In return if successful in securing this role:
- A competitive salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- An annual performance related bonus
- 23 days annual leave, plus some bonus days!
- An immediate start available for the right candidate
If you have the relevant experience and skills, apply today for immediate effect!