|Location: MANNINGTREE, ESSEX||Salary: 17000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 days ago||Reference: 3056377|
Reed, Colchester are working exclusively with a leading manufacturer based in Manningtree. They are looking to recruit an operations co-ordinator to join their team. Your time will be split between working in the office and in the warehouse. This is a great opportunity for someone with Technical experience looking to land themselves a stable career locally.
As the operations co-ordinator you will be required to:
• oversee the day to day running of the warehouse
• Manage the warehouse production schedule to ensure that built items are produced to meet deadlines.
• Ensure that components needed for builds are always in stock.
• Cover the technical co -ordinator during times of his absence and to assist during busy periods.
• Assist in the formulation of built product quotations.
• Learn the technical aspects of their products
I am looking for an operation co-ordinator with:
• The ability to learn on the job
• Technical skills ( perhaps someone from a technical or mechanical background)
• The attitude that if works got to be done work has to be done
• Strong work ethic, ambition and enthusiasm
Key factors of the role:
• Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (30 minutes for lunch)
• Permanent full time role
• £17,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
• Location: Manningtree
• Free onsite car parking
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Christmas close down (holiday must be sacrificed here)
• Training will be given
If you have some technical or warehouse co-ordinator experience. Please contact Emma White on 01206840100 or Email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
40000.00 - 42000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
24000.00 - 29000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
HEATHROW, MIDDLESEXRead more
27000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
HOUNSLOW, MIDDLESEXRead more
26500.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARROW, MIDDLESEXRead more
24500 - 24500 GBP Per Annum
ASHFORD, KENTRead more