My client, an industry leader, who are going through a phase of expansion have an urgent requirement for an “Operations Assistant” to join their growing team.
In this role you will be working in the company’s UK headquarters and reporting directly to the Head of Operations, alongside two others, ensuring that the business continues to run smoothly and efficiently.
- Managing the supplier schedule
- Producing weekly reports
- Monitoring stock levels
- Supplier liaison
- Working with overseas factories/suppliers
- Management of freight container schedule
- Assist head of operations as needed.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- able to multitask and prioritise.
- previous experience in an administrative role, ideally in operations or purchasing
- proficient user of the Microsoft suite
- high attention to detail
- knowledge of SAP and/or Sage would be an advantage
- knowledge of shipping terms/documentation would also be an advantage