The Reed Bath team are delighted to supporting an exciting Consultancy business in the Westbury area with their search for a new Operations Assistant to join their growing team.
This is a newly created position and a great opportunity to play a key role in the Operations team, offering a broad range of administrative support, maintaining effective communication across the entire business and streamlining existing processes and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a key point of contact for incoming enquiries
- Coordinating recruitment activities including arranging interviews, liaising with hiring teams etc
- Vetting and organising further checks if required
- Managing confidential information
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Collating business information for a monthly newsletter
- Seeking to improve and streamline administrative processes
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, organised individual with previous experience in a similar admin based role. Experience using Excel, following recruitment processes and vetting procedures would be an advantage but most importantly you will enjoy working collaboratively with a small team, communicating with colleagues at all levels and using your own initiative to support others.
Sound like you? Then please apply today!