I have the pleasure in working with a growing company in Staffordshire, who are searching for an Operations & Service Manager that will be integral to their future business. Excellent base salary upto £60K, vehicle provided + excellent benefits package (Bonus / Pension/Holidays etc.)
- Responsible for the day-to-day & strategic activity linked to Field Installation & Calibration Engineers and Workshops and provide a strong link across the organisational functions of Sales, Commercial Product Marketing and Finance.
- Responsible for 22 mobile professional, technology led individuals whose role it is to install, calibrate and support market leading technology through demonstrable leadership, drive the development of talent and a continuous improvement culture to deliver 1st class customer experience.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of systems, processes and performance – whilst managing a day-to-day customer requirement and planning of OEM Dealers and OEMs activity UK and Ireland.
Operations – Lead the operational behavioural culture towards best practice and promote success. Become a recognised leader in the area of EHS&Q. Support initiatives and lead in displaying safe practices, regional LAT and toolbox talks throughout the business where necessary.
Service – service organisation and culture that drives customer loyalty working collaboratively with all areas of the dealership to deliver the desired business performance.
Workshop – Deliver consistent, high quality workshop and field-based customer experience. Ensure that all areas of responsibility are customer focused and have customer loyalty at the centre of decisions. Take corrective action where appropriate and look for initiatives to continually improve loyalty scores.
Installation Engineers, with the support of the Installation Team Leaders – effectively manage the workload and team of installation engineers
Application Engineers with the support of the technical training and installation manager – effectively manage the workload and team of calibration engineers and support activity in the Professional Services area. [10% of Time].
Workshop Technicians, with the support of the workshop administrator effectively manage UK and Ireland workshops regarding equipment preparation, repairs, and hire returns.
Senior Team work closely with within the senior team to recognise the organisational plans and aspirations of the business to achieve the operational or organisational goals.
Operational Support – Provide support throughout the Customer supply chain processes to enable sustainable and class led customer experience to be an enabler to service delivery.
Develops Talent Specific Skills:
- Advance Service Scheduling experience and new system implementation
- Experience of implementation of service scheduling management tools within a service environment.
- Experience of managing field and / or workshop teams.
- IOSH / NEBOSH Health and Safety
Education & Experience:
- Batchelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- Experience in operational leadership experience in a customer facing role with demonstrable success
The Rewards This is an extremely important role for the business and as such the rewards reflect this:
• Excellent base salary based on your experience
• Good bonus scheme
• Excellent company pension
• Other good benefits expected from a large, established and successful company
Interested ? Please APPLY NOW