Operations & Service Manager
Cannock based with travel
Excellent base salary £55k to £57k, bonus, car allowance, health, life assurance etc.
As an established division of a much larger group, my client has shown significant growth and development over the past 4 years by supporting and improving systems and processes within Field Installation, calibration and workshop repairs, as well as commercial, marketing and finance.
With a reach covering the whole of the UK and Ireland, my client has built strong commercial links with OEM dealers and related businesses, by developing cost-effective and professional Service & Support networks.
This is a complex position that will require your input into several aspects of the business. A brief overview is shown below but BE AWARE this is only a snapshot of activities.
Operations – Lead the operations team, internally and externally, to become the leader in EHS&Q, whilst supporting improvements in safe practices
Service – Develop an excellent service culture that works collaboratively with the customer to ensure the highest levels of customer engagement and service
Workshop – Maintain consistent, high quality workshop and field-based activities and develop collaborative relationships
Installations – Manage and support the workload of a diverse Installation Team
Team Management – Managing a diverse set of teams that include Installation, Maintenance, Workshop, Warehousing / Store, Sales, Customer Service, Commercial & Product Development
The Ideal Person
This is a senior and important role within an established and successful brand, as such there are certain needs to be met, in order to be considered:
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent
• Exposure to ILM / CIM / IPM activities
• IOSH/NEBOSH qualified, with relevant EHS&Q experience
• Proven experience of working with or for an OEM type dealership (preferably construction equipment or similar complex heavier end of engineering)
• Proven operational leadership experience within a customer focused environment
• IOSH Managing Safety qualified
• Demonstrable organisational experience and the ability to manage a diverse team of engineers and commercial support functions
• Strong financial acumen and ability to manage budgets and expenditure
• Excellent communication skills across all levels of engineer and client contact
• Full UK driving licence and ability to travel within the UK and Ireland
This is an extremely important role for the business and as such the rewards reflect this:
• Excellent base salary based on your experience
• Good bonus scheme to reflect your successes
• Good car allowance
• Excellent company pension
• Life assurance