I am excited to be recruiting for a new client based in Birchwood, Warrington. My client are market leaders in their field, it is now an exciting time to join this successful business, they are looking to recruit on a permanent basis an operations administrator / commercial administrator.
- £25,000 to £30,000 salary.
- 5% performance related annual bonus.
- 40 hours per week (08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday) Home working whilst in lockdown, then 1-2 days from home 3-4 days in the Birchwood office, subject to operational requirements.
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Pension Scheme - 5% Employee and 3% Employer.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
The Operations Administrator / Commercial Administrator Role:
- The operations administrator / commercial administrator role provides office and administrative support to either a team or individual within the Operational Commercial areas including fielding telephone calls, receiving, and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets & presentations, assisting with Customer facing items and filing.
- Operational Duties:
- Answers incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
- Takes minutes for customer meetings or company Board meetings.
- Provides professional and confidential administrative support.
- Assists with preparation of reports, presentations as required.
- Coordinates local and overseas travel and accommodation as required.
- Assists with administrative and office management projects when required.
- Orders and maintains stationery, kitchen, and general supplies as required.
- Liaises with the Procurement and Finance teams to ensure smooth processing of vendor creation and invoice management in the SAP system.
- Communicates and coordinates with the Site Operational Teams located across the UK, Ireland & Belgium to assist them with any facilities issues and requests.
- Assists with the organisation of activities or events as directed by the Territory Manager.
- Conducts data entry including commercial administrative assistance related to customer cases, complaints, contracts, and activities.
- Act as a key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders of the business interests in UK, Ireland, and Belgium.
- Organising agreed suppliers for general work as instructed by Site Manager.
- Assist with data entry and reporting to ensure compliance to operating procedures and training.
- Assist managers with defining employee-training needs and equipment requirements.
Critical Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience in administration
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- SAP experience (or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business who are offering a great package for a great role, if you feel you have the experience my client is looking for please do not hesitate to apply.