Reed are exclusively working with a growing organisation by recruiting for the position of Online Product Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience within Online product management / Marketing / Business operations, to drive performance for your territories to deliver against key objectives.
- Reporting performance weekly to your manage, identifying performance and delivering updates/progress on current issues
- Outlining key priorities and goals for the day
- Manage all aspects of launching new products on Amazon, from submitting new line forms using translation agent, enquiring if the product is live and stock is ordered by the necessary date, liaising with the Marketing Analyst and creating a promotional strategy if required.
- Liaise with stakeholders both in the UK and US
- Stock Forecasting
- Responsible for continual improvement, carry out morning checks for sales, ranking & stock on key products
- Promotional plan creation, implementation and budgeting. Reporting on performance and budget management.
- Define key focus products, checking daily for sales/ranking/stock, build promotion plans around them and focus all activity in driving them using all available levers.
- Working closely with other territory leads/managers, ecommerce operations specialist and Marketing Analyst as required.
- Researching and optimising back end keywords
- Content Optimisation, testing content changes and ensuring all requested content updates are loaded as required
- Coordinating translation work for EU sites (if required)
- Other duties including maintaining competitor and onside awareness.
- Detail Orientated and meticulous
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation and forward planning skills
- Able to use initiative, plan and manage own workload
- Analytical and good at problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Strong IT skills, competent with Microsoft Office
- An Interest in Online / Marketing / Ecommerce
- Relative experience within Business Management/Ecommerce/Marketing/Product Management
- A Degree in Business or Marketing would be preferable but is not essential
- Salary of between £20,000 to £24,000 dependant on experience
- Development & training in a progressive company
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays - increasing by 1 day per each year of service
- Bright and open-plan office
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance & more
- Free parking
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV as soon as possible if you're interested. Thank you