Reed Education is looking for outstanding qualified tutors within East and West Sussex.
We work closely with a tutor organisation who require one to one educational tutors for their students who are based in care or previously been in care.The students have fallen behind in their learning and their knowledge levels can vary based on each child.
They require subject specialist tutors in a mixture of subjects including the primary curriculum and within secondary the core 3 subjects English, Maths and Science.
This organisation use the tutors to help to remove barriers to the child's education and ensuring everything is done so that they achieve the best they can.
They ensure that all Children in Care and those Previously in Care:
- Achieve educationally to their full potential
- Attend a school that best suits their needs
- Maintain a high level of attendance without school exclusions
- Enter employment, education or training when they leave school
We require all tutors to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Flexible hours/ part time schedule
- Own transport
- Able to provide previous employment history and DBS check
If you are interested in working part-time hours and to support children outside of the classroom then please apply below and send your latest CV to - email@example.com / 01273 554427