Office Manager/Senior Administrator required for a busy construction company in Barking. Immediate start.
- To supervise the Office Administrator in their role
- Ensuring the office is maintained to a high standard, well equipped and properly stocked at all times
- Answering and screening telephone calls
- Managing of office supply costs and ensuring best value for money is always achieved • Maintain office correspondence and post
- On-boarding of new starters, including DBS applications and ID document checks • Monitor staff absence, annual leave and sickness
- Identify and monitor appropriate training and development courses.
- Book and maintain records
- Planning company events including all aspects of mid-year and end of year events, team building activities and coordinating presentations
- Assisting with various audits including ISO, Health and Safety and FORS to ensure the company remain compliant
- Managing vehicle fleet, including MOT’s repairs etc
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Draft, formatting, printing, filing and completion of forms
- Frequent interaction with the Heads of Department, supporting their requests
- Working closely with Senior Management to develop and drive best practice standards across the business
- Must have experience with and understand of ISO 9001.
- Due to location own transport is required
- Experience within construction industry desirable