This is an opportunity to join a highly successful and award winning local business in a broad and varied PA/office management role. And this will be a particularly exciting time to join, as the company is currently expanding and has plans for continued growth. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. A comprehensive benefits package will include discretionary bonus (10%), pension, private medical, DIS, 25 days holiday (increases with service up to 30 days) plus bank holidays. And the company very much invests it its employees, so opportunities here for training and personal development. Standard hours of work are 9am to 5.30pm (1 hour lunch), Monday to Friday. Smart casual dress code. Free parking available and also conveniently located for public transport connections.
As Office Manager/PA, you will be working closely with the CEO and the senior management team to drive internal operational excellence as the company expands. Working in a very busy office and virtual working environment, you’ll need to be proactive and well-organised, and you’ll require a can-do attitude - able to multi-task and work under pressure. You’ll also be a proven self-starter who is able to work to a high standard with minimum supervision and collaborate at all levels across the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a professional, comfortable and safe general office environment and infrastructure, which enables the team to always work to their highest ability
- Providing PA Support for the CEO and Directors
- Secretary for Management Meetings including preparing presentations in PowerPoint and ensuring minutes and actions are collected and monitored
- Managing elements of the recruitment process and HR Administration across the company, and managing the on-boarding and induction process for new recruits
- Managing IT and communication systems providers
- Managing oversight and updating of Business Continuity plans
- Managing all Health and Safety elements of the office and working environment
- Managing Awards for Recognition
- Administering the Customer Relationship Management system
- Acting as Social Secretary, working closely with the company social club
- Arranging internal meetings and event management
- Depending on the successful candidate’s previous experience and interests, there may also be an opportunity to be involved in coordinating Social Media Marketing and/or to become Data Protection Officer for the company.
The successful candidate will already be an experienced Office Manager/PA, with experience of providing operational support to senior management and managing an office and remote working environment. You’ll also be people and process focused with experience of developing and implementing business solutions and processes whilst maintaining harmony within the working environment. Previous experience of working within a regulated industry would be beneficial.