Role: Office Manager
Are you an Office Manager / Office Administrator looking for a more diverse role and challenging role within a leading family owned national company who were recently voted one of the top 20 companies to work for in the UK? If so, this role could be for you.
REED in Reading are currently looking for an Office Manager / Office Administrator to join their growing business.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the following:
- Undertake all front of house duties (e.g. meeting and greeting Candidates and Clients, answering phone queries, handling incoming/outgoing post and deliveries) in a professional and customer focused manner.
- Ensure that queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently, with follow ups where necessary.
- Ensure correct levels of stationery are held in stock, and levels are never less than set minimum levels. Also that ink cartridges and Confidential Waste is disposed of correctly.
- Ensure all correspondence is completed accurately and with appropriate competence.
- Control the ‘look and feel’ of the office by keeping it in a tidy and orderly state, and in line with Professional Standards. Support with building maintenance and security including logging issues with Property Helpdesk (& technical issues with IT Helpdesk).
- Act as a brand ambassador when dealing with any internal or external parties.
- Deal with incoming telephone enquiries and requests from Clients, Candidates and external agencies professionally and efficiently – Try to pass ‘Warm Calls’ to consultants.
- Ensure marketing materials, such as promotional Megasite Flyers, are available to teams to assist with Client visits.
- Assist in management meetings, taking notes and tracking documents.
What we are looking for:
You will have experience working in a customer or client facing role, or administration in a process driven environment Extensive telephone communication, ideally in a call-centre or similar customer focused environment
You will be proficient in the use of a range of computer packages such as MS Excel, MS Word and databases Proficient verbal and written communication skills including an excellent telephone manner.