My client based in Walton-on-Thames are recruiting for an experienced Office Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
You will act as liaison between the school and families, ensure all visitors are welcomed in accordance with safeguarding procedures and manage all communications in and out of the office.
As Office Manager you will be responsible for
- Maintaining the school attendance and admissions registers
- Provide administrative and secretarial support for the Head Teacher and other members of the leadership team
- Administrative management of extra curricular clubs and out of school care support
- Arranging school transport
- Health and safety, including: First aid management and fire marshal duties
- Actively assist with marketing and promoting the school
- Assist the school Bursar with all aspects of administration in recruitment
- Act as liaison for all staff at induction
- Maintain stock levels of stationary, first aid and supplementary school supplies
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role, within the education sector.
You will be highly organised, have strong business and financial acumen, excellent literacy and numeracy skills and be highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
You will be a keyholder and will be expected to attend the site out of hours to deal with any alarms, therefore the successful candidate will live local to Walton-on-Thames and must be a driver with access to a vehicle.
For further information please apply online with an up to date CV and a consultant will be in contact.