Fantastic opportunity to work in not-for-profit organisation specialising in the management of green spaces. If you are looking for an interesting, varied role which will allow you to use your strong organisational and project management skills this could be the role for you..
This role is extremely varied, and you will need to be a confident, friendly individual who is determined to provide a high level of support to both internal stakeholders and to external customers.
Some of the key duties are.
· Supporting a wider team of 13 with general admin, meeting rooms, overseeing equipment, facilities, and budget management.
· Executive support to Senior Management
· Managing and monitoring company inbox and taking appropriate action
· Supporting and taking on project management of activities
· Dealing with the general public, promptly and helpfully.
· Management of payments received and banking with assistance of Finance Team.
· Responsible for raising Purchase Orders, petty cash, and expenses in accordance with Budgets.
· Overseeing project implementation
· Supporting project team
· Assist in the project proposal programme for new works.
· Ensuring swift, professional communication to key stakeholders
· Manage smaller projects independently.
Health & Safety compliance
· Ensuring that risks are identified, managed, and monitored.
· Carrying out quarterly hazard control checks
· Ensure up to date quality assessments are made and reported as appropriate.
You will need to have previous experience as a Office Manager, ability to work without supervision, confident with dealing with people at levels, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. If this sounds like you then apply now as this job will not be around for long.