Permanent - Part Time (2 days)
£30,000 - £35,000 pro rata
Reed are currently working exclusively with their client, who are opening a new office in early 2021, to recruit an Office Manager on a part time basis. For the first year, this role will be 2 days a week but long term this role will eventually become a full time position.
This is genuinely one of the most exciting roles on the market as you will play a key role in establishing the business in Scotland by overseeing the set up and running of the office. You will ensure that the new office runs efficiently and will provide a wide range of administration support to the business.
A typical day will include:
• Providing proactive PA support to the CEO
• Diary management which will include planning events, organising complex travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and conference calls
• Fielding incoming calls and building relationships with other EAs across the wider business network
• Co-ordinating any office repairs or delivery of office equipment by liaising with contractors and business partners
• Overseeing general administration for the office including document collation, filing, printing, binding as well as legal document filing and HR administration for the wider team
• Arranging catering and dinners for meetings and team events
Reporting directly into the CEO, this is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing business where you will be rewarded with a competitive package and the potential for your role to evolve as the business expands.
To succeed in this role you’ll bring:
• Strong background in either a PA, EA or Office Management role
• Proactive approach and able to manage the demands of a busy and changing workload
• Confident working with the full Microsoft Office package, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
This role is 2 days a week to start with, there is flexibility on which days this will be but ideally the client would be looking for someone to work 2 consecutive days and for the candidate to be happy to increase their hours as the company grows. They expect it will be 2 days a week for the first year and are looking for someone to start in early 2021.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you – please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.