REED in Teesside are currently representing a financial services organisation who are looking to recruit a full time, Office Manager on a permanent basis! This role is BRAND NEW and is extremely exciting - CLOSING DATE - 30th September!!!!
Offering an impressive salary of up to £29,000 for the right experience, other Benefits include:
• Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
• 25 days holiday - option to buy or sell 5 days
• Pension Plan
• Flexible Benefits Scheme to support you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle
• Life Assurance cover
• General office administration such as:
o Assist with bulk photocopying or scanning jobs
o Post/deliveries; opening, sorting & distributing
o Maintaining adequate levels of stationary + general office items
o Responsible for mailings from preparation to issue
• Answering the main office telephone, taking messages and handling any associated queries.
• Meeting room diary management. Proactively managing, prioritising and scheduling meetings.
• Organising and planning internal and external meetings, ensuring room bookings, catering and facility requirements are arranged in a timely manner. Attending meetings when requested to take minutes of key actions and proactively follow up and report on progress.
• Collating relevant information to produce client/trustee reports, tender documentation, Board papers and subsequently generating and binding associated final documents.
• Managing paperwork and other documents for signature by the Senior Management.
• Assisting and overseeing areas of facilities, office management and maintenance within the office.
• Aiding the Office Head in achieving the best service possible at the most effective price possible for any given service, product or process that has been or is to be implemented.
• Liaising with landlords and tenants relating to premises issues (where appropriate)
• Maintain key fob access log and issuing and returning fobs for joiners and leavers.
• Coordinating office and facilities management projects including office moves - exciting office move for later this year!
• Liaison with the organisation's Property Services Department.
• Organising security cover for out of hours works (if / when appropriate)
• Monitoring and liaison with office cleaners on service levels and issue management.
• Health and Safety Officer for the office - ensuring people are adhering to health and safety at work.
o Conducting risk assessments as appropriate, ensuring any remedial actions are taken with Line Manager or HR.
The successful candidate will have:
• Educated to a minimum of GCSE or equivalent standard, ideally including Maths and English - minimum grade 4 (previously C)
• Previous experience in a similar role - 2 years min
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
• Computer literate to advanced levels in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook with proven strength in document and presentation formatting and mail merge.
• Experience of project related activities, including office moves, refurbishment etc.
• Relevant qualifications to assist in property services matters such as First Aider, Fire Warden, Health and Safety etc - TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE.