My client based in Begbroke is looking for an Office Manager to start as soon as possible on a Temporary basis.
Full /Part Time: 35 hours per week. Term time only
Salary £12.00-£14.30 per hour Dependant on experience
Hours: 7 hours per day, commencing at 8.30am
Location- Begbroke, Oxfordshire
Duration- Ongoing temporary assignment
1. Provide administrative support for the staff team to ensure the effective management is in place.
2. To provide outstanding leadership and management in all aspects of office based administration.
3. To provide administrative support to the Senior Management Team.
4. Provide administration support in liaison with finance, marketing, ICT, HR, facilities and estates management personnel where required.
5. Support links with the community, local authorities, parents & carers, families and other stakeholders and agencies.
6. Take minutes of meetings and provide agenda’s
- Line manage the receptionists. Ensure the front of house runs smoothly and effectively. Cover reception duties where required.
- Keep office areas organised and paperwork and data filed appropriately, ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude, able to work under pressure and be flexible.
- Be able to prioritise work, meet deadlines and delegate as appropriate.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of relevant educational issues, policies and legislation; and incorporate the implications within the operation of your role.
If you are interested in this role then Apply now.