My client based in Begbroke is looking for an Office Manager to start in September 2020.
Hours - 35 hours per week. Term time only
Salary- £25k -28K pro rota (Dependent on experience)
Hours- 7 hours per day, commencing at 8.30am
- Provide administrative support for the staff team to ensure the effective management is in place.
- To provide outstanding leadership and management in all aspects of office based administration.
- To provide administrative support to the Senior Management Team.
- Provide administration support in liaison with finance, marketing, ICT, HR, facilities and estates management personnel where required.
- Support links with the community, local authorities, parents & carers, families and other stakeholders and agencies.
- Take minutes of meetings and provide agenda’s
- Line manage the receptionists. Ensure the front of house runs smoothly and effectively. Cover reception duties where required.
- Keep office areas organised and paperwork and data filed appropriately, ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude, able to work under pressure and be flexible.
- Be able to prioritise work, meet deadlines and delegate as appropriate.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of relevant educational issues, policies and legislation; and incorporate the implications within the operation of your role.
If you are interested in this role then Apply now.