£25,000 - £32,000
Do you have experience of managing and influencing a team?
Are you self-motivated?
Do you have experience of managing a changing environment in a positive way?
If you answered yes to all three questions then this is the role for you. Reed recruitment are delighted to be working with a highly successful higher education establishment and they currently have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Office Manager to start in the New Year.
• Develop a small team
• Work collaboratively with and delegate to other teams in order to manager the day to day running of the business
• To develop and train the team
• Organise and support the running of events throughout the business.
• Continually review, evaluate and develop policies and procedures
• Regularly carry out appraisals and staff development
• Manage department budget
• Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
• Excellent administration, planning and organisational skills
• Highly organised, accurate and attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, proactive, approachable and capable of working with minimal supervision within a team
On offer is a competitive benefits package benefit pension scheme, 24 days’ annual leave (exclusive of Bank Holidays), free use of an on-site Gym, access to free parking on site as well as excellent staff wellbeing opportunities.
For more information, please contact Ronnie at Reed on 02380 631 896 or email on Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org