Calling all Office Coordinators...... Don't miss out!!!
Would you like to work for a business which is rapidly expanding during lockdown 3.0?
Are you looking to work for a company where the opportunity to progress is vast?
Are you a committed and hard working individual?
Then please read on................................
I am currently recruiting for one of my long standing clients who are based in the Colchester area . I am looking for an Office Coordinator to join this rapidly growing business. This role would be best suited to someone with previous experience in the construction industry or similar.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:-
- Management of the fleet of vehicles, services and MOT checks
- Training and CSCS cards for Engineers
- updating training Matrix and ensuring all employees have current cards
- Previous knowledge ISO accreditations preferred although not essential
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Dealing with insurances, customer and supplier portals to ensure information is up to date
- Processing of subcontractors ensuring information has been received and insurance is correct and relevant training for required sites
- Keeping up to date with current legislation including COVID requirements
- Liaising with all employees on any requirements e.g PPE, workwear etc
- Processing new starters and leavers ensuring all information has been received
- Duty of care for apprentices
- Raising Purchase Orders for the Project Managers
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and subcontractors
- Dealing with and recording employee holiday requests
- Ordering stationery
- Answering emails and telephone calls
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. word, excel and outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible, proactive can-do approach to work.
- Previous experience working in a similar role
If you are interested in this role. Please apply via the link below