I am working with a reputable company in Wetherby who are looking for a candidate to start ASAP, they will of course wait for the right candidate to carry out their notice period if needs be.
Salary - £18-£20k per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus (can be discussed).
Working hours – 9:00am – 17:00pm
- Overseeing remedial and compliance works across the business, ensuring works are arranged and carried out in time with deadlines
- Liaising with contractors to arrange for works to be carried out
- Monitor all service/inspection reports and action where appropriate ensuring works are carried out.
- Ensure all contractors have the relevant insurance and risk assessments in place.
- Working as part of the wider compliance team to ensure all employee training requirements and records are kept up to date
- Liaising with local providers to schedule and book training
- Keeping the training calendar up to date.
- Supporting the wider compliance team
- Facilities experience – managing contractors and suppliers
- Customer service
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you believe you have the relevant experience please apply ASAP.