My client, an international development agency, are looking to recruit an Administrator with some experience supporting HR and Recruitment administration duties.
- Do you have similar experience in a small business environment?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
- Do you have experience supporting HR duties in an administrative capacity?
If so, please apply online to be considered for this opportunity.
*Please note that this is not a HR role and will not lead to a more formal HR position*
My client are looking for someone with strong organisational and communication skills and an eye for detail, be able to work independently and within a busy team, and demonstrate flexibility and a commitment to the role. You’ll also need to have IT skills, including the ability to use email, the internet, MS Word, Excel and virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom and Teams.
- Be the point of contact for all office and workstation related issues, including but not limited to responding to IT equipment issues, arranging couriers, ordering stationary and work-related supplies.
- Provide logistical support to in-house and external meetings
- Support new employees through the on-boarding process to ensure they are set up to work effectively.
- Conduct health & safety risk assessments of office where required and ensure procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor generic business emails and redirect appropriately.
- Provide recruitment admin support including posting job ads, liaising with candidates, scheduling job interviews and issuing employment contracts and related documents
- Coordinate the induction and onboarding process.
- Support the employee life cycle, processing new starters and leavers.
- Act as a main point of contact for staff who have day to day HR questions.
- Ensure mandatory training is completed by staff.
- Maintain HR spreadsheet and employee records.
- Conduct DBS checks.
- Share HR reports with senior management where requested.
- Coordinate policy updates.
- Liaise with payroll to provide HR updates on a monthly basis.
- Experience of similar role in small business environment
- Experience of supporting HR with administrative duties
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and virtual meeting platforms
- Good people and communication skills
- Able to and enjoys multi-tasking
- Can work under pressure with attention to detail and initiative