REED Business Support are working with a fantastic Client in Central Bristol. Recruiting for a part time Office Administrator to join their team.
You will be working from home initially on this role, and be expected to be flexible to go to the office one a week to sort post.
Hours & Pay:
- Part time - 15-18 hours per week (Flexible on days/hours - Starting 9.30am/10.00am)
- £18,000 - £20,000 full time equivalent (Pro rata'd to 15-18 hours)
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and coordinating the hiring process.
- Handling incoming calls and post.
- Ensuring smooth running of the office including maintaining office supplies, preparing meeting rooms,
- coordinating staff events.
- Updating internal policies.
- Process expenses.
- Arrange zoom calls/meetings.
- Maintaining the existing and implementing new procedures, liaising with staff, monitoring absence,
- sickness, etc.
- Providing support to senior members of staff, scheduling and coordinating meetings and travel
- Previous experience, such as Admin, Office Coordinator or Manager
- Professional, friendly and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Competent IT user - Microsoft Office, and one of the following would be advantageous: Zoom, Xero, Zoho, Rydoo