REED in Teesside are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing based in Teesside who are looking to appoint a full time, permanent Administrator to join their busy office.
Paying up to £23K, with free on-site car parking and 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays working Monday - Friday 8:30 - 16:30 this really is a fantastic company to work for.
You will be tasked with a range of administrative duties for the whole business, primarily focusing on the sales office departments. You will have experience in dealing with accurate information in accordance with policies and procedures set out by the client.
- Supporting all departments, covering holidays and sickness
- Organise and manage travel plans for management and for company events
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and organising office supplies
- Booking visitors in and out
- Process purchase orders and supplier invoices
- Liaising with external suppliers and arranging deliveries in and out
- High levels of attention with data entry
- Stock reconciliation checks
- Supporting the Sales Office Manager with customer account setup and entry of sales orders
The successful candidate will have:
Excellent organisational skills alongside communication and interpersonal skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Be tech savvy in order to work with a number of software packages to help in your role
Proven experience as an Office Administrator, Office Assistant or other relevant role.