Reed Wigan are working with a market leading client in the Aspull, Wigan area to recruit for a temporary-to-permanent position. We are seeking a candidate to join the small established business as an Office Administrator.
There is the potential of a full time, permanent role but initially this will start as a temporary role.
This will initially be a temporary role, 4 hours a day but could eventually progress into a full time position. The start time is flexible between 8AM – 10AM. Eg. 8-12 or 9-1 etc…
The starting pay rate for this role is £9 per hour.
- Process Orders
- Check mail.
- Enter Sales on Excel spreadsheets
- Record goods in goods out.
- Arrange for goods to be shipped with hauliers
- Check invoices to purchase orders and delivery notes
- Produce customer invoices in daybook and allocate invoice numbers
- Produce customer statements on Sage 50 and send out via email or enter onto customer portals.
- General office duties.
- Assist CEO and Finance Manager
If you have relevant experience and are interested in the role, please apply now or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org