Are you an experienced Administrator looking for your next permanent career? Do you have the skills to work in a fast paced environment?
We have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join a fast paced business who serves the Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industries to name but a few. The role will involve working within the Admin Team supporting the whole business. You must be a team player comfortable working with different teams in a high-energy environment.
Interviews will be taking place on Wednesday 18th December with the vision to start in January.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of £22,000
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays (Increases by 1 day each year up to 30 days)
- Flexible working hours (9:00-17:00, 8:00-16:00, 7:00-15:00)
- Enhanced company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long term progression opportunities
As an Administrator you will:
- Take customer calls, transfer calls and deal with general queries
- Provide administrative support to the Project Management Team
- Support the Sales and Marketing team with the organisational activities for conferences, meetings and events
- Support with internal and external meetings and training events
- Carry out all other general duties such as photocopying & other adhoc duties
As an Administrator you must have:
- Experience of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Demonstrable customer service skills over telephone
- The ability to work accurately and with attention to detail demonstrating a strong work ethic
- A positive attitude during busy periods of high volume work
- Good timekeeping
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- CRM experience desirable, ideally with Salesforce
If you are interested in joining a business who take pride in looking after their employees then please get in touch today or apply view the above link.