|Location: MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 18000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3114138|
Location – Trafford Park
Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 (Dependent on experience)
Type – Permanent
Reed are currently working with national timber merchants situated in Trafford Park. The company have gone from strength to strength since they were founded and now have an established nationwide client base and aim to provide their clients the best products and services.
The Manchester site is now looking for an Office Administrator to support their internal sales team in a variety of different tasks which will free up their team in order for them keep driving the business forward.
• Ensure customer enquiries, received by phone, email and fax, are handled quickly and efficiently
• Providing quotations
• To ensure a professional, friendly and consistent service is provided for the customer.
• Work effectively with other members of the team and other departments providing support when required.
• Work closely with Internal Sales and Warehouse staff to ensure the best service for customers.
• Ensuring the customer is completely satisfied with the service offered
• Providing full administrative support across the team when required.
I am working now to find my client an individual that can bring these assets to the company. So if have agreed with all the above and like the sound of the role please get in touch - I am passionate about finding the right candidate to help my client and want to hear from you...
Either apply immediately online, call 0161 817 3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Luck and I look forward to hearing from you...
16000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRERead more
19000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
18000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
SALISBURY, WILTSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 18500.00 GBP Per Annum
BATH, SOMERSETRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more