Reed have a great opportunity with one of our clients based in Woodbridge, Suffolk. I am looking for an experienced office administrator.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager you will be responsible for providing a first-class administrative service within the branch, in addition to maintaining effective and accurate communications between customers and members of staff. You will be working as a Personal Assistant to the Branch Manager but you must be prepared to assist other departments in the branch as required.
- Personal Assistant to Branch & Sales Manager
- Maintaining Branch Switchboard
- Communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis
- Supporting the branch and departmental managers with administrative duties as required
- Preparing sales quotations as required
- Daily cashiering and liaising with Head Office
- Maintaining all records efficiently and effectively as required
- Ensure that information is communicated effectively and in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate appropriate service behaviours when dealing with colleagues and customers
- Producing all Invoices and Delivery Tickets for the Sales Departments
- Updating the Sales Database
- Monthly Stock Check on Domestic Items
- Supporting the Sales Team for Shows and Events
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with customers during busy periods
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- First class keyboard and PC skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office to include Word, Excel and Publisher
- Attention to detail and be organised to manage own workload
- Able to work on initiative for improvements
- Accuracy with numbers and handling of cash
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and company guidelines
Hours - 8am-5pm (40 hours a week)
Pay - £9.50 PH (Temp to possibly perm role)
If you feel you have the skills for this role please apply now.
Good Luck !