REED are currently recruiting for a very reputable business within the Bradford area as they are currently looking for a new Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Within this position you will be working as a member of the Admin Team within the business. Ensuring all clients represented by them receive pro-active, consistent and efficient levels of service and advice, sufficient to satisfy their own protocol for dealing with work referrers own service standards.
Your duties will consist of:
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and taking messages.
- Opening and scanning all incoming post and preparing the outgoing post at the end of the day.
- Preparing files for archiving.
- Assisting Manager with monthly targets spreadsheets.
- Seek assistance where appropriate from Team Manager/colleagues in respect of unusual or difficult problems/issues arising from the telephones calls.
- Contribute towards own self development and attend training arranged for you.
- Provide support to other team members as required for example during periods of holiday and sick leave.
- Promote good relations with other members of staff and facilitate teamwork.
- Promote a professional culture within own team in which “leading by example” becomes a bench mark.
- Comply faithfully in all respects with directions and/or requests from the Team Manager you are responsible to.
- Adhere to the firm’s health and safety policies and other requirements relating to the care of the firms equipment both in and outside the office.
- Make optimum use of the system to work effectively as possible.
- Maintain high standards in the quality and processing of client work, both in respect of professional standards and client care.
- Maintain good professional working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- Ensure the confidentiality and the security of all firm and client documentation and information.
- Demonstrate focus and commitment to work duties.
- Have excellent organisation skills.
- Be self motivated with a high level of enthusiasm and commitment.
- Have good team motivational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can operate flexibly and as part of a team.
If you believe this to be the role you are looking for please apply.